[CentOS] Re: Finding perl-MIME-Base64

Wed Jul 26 23:40:19 UTC 2006
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Scott Silva spake the following on 7/26/2006 4:26 PM:
> Thomas E Dukes spake the following on 7/26/2006 4:01 PM:

This looks like the easiest way;
Dag Wieers has this already done on his site. You could either add the
rpmforge repo and yum install tinyca2, or you could download the rpms you need
from his site.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and