[CentOS] Received signal 11 during kickstart

Alfred von Campe alfred at 110.net
Thu Jun 1 18:48:05 UTC 2006

On Jun 1, 2006, at 12:21, I wrote:

> I'm trying to find a way to debug this to find out the exact cause
> of this error.  Maybe I'll start by putting the kickstart
> configuration file on a floppy (although I'm sure that it is being
> read OK from the web server)...

OK, I have another data point.  I changed the kickstart config file
to use NFS instead of HTTP, and now it works!  Go figure...  Anyone
have any guesses as to what could possibly cause this?  Using install
method "url --url http://hostname" produces a signal 11, but using
"nfs --server=hostname --dir /var/www/html" does not.

Alfred