[CentOS] libtiff build error

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Jun 1 20:33:17 UTC 2006

At 04:24 PM 6/1/2006, Jim Perrin wrote:
>>But there is no rpm for libtiff v 3.8.2 for Centos.  Every indication
>>is that I need this.  Well we will see what is supplied in the new
>>Trixbox (Asterisk at home's new name).
>
>Very true, but you can always build your own. In any even, I won't
>preach about this one too much.

Thanks for your pointers.  Almost time to quit for holiday
(Shavous),  so this will be resumed monday.

I think I see how to proceed.  I have two A at H systems, replace one
wiht Trixbox and see what if haves, if not shotgun everything I need
onto other box,  move the files over and make install....

And figure out the necessary symbolic links.  Gee I have not done any
of that since working on Suns 12+ years ago.....