[CentOS] Remote reboot problem

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:58:10 UTC 2006

> I'll give that a try.  I incorrectly stated arch type.  Is i386, not
> x86.

Same thing in reality. x86 is a generic term that applies to i386,
i486, i586, and i686. The default arch extension for most rpms on the
x86 version of centos is i386. I'm not sure if there's a reason for
this beyond legacy.

Likely yours isn't a true i386, as that was released around 1985, with
a clockspeed of something between 16 and 33Mhz.  If you have centos
running on hardware that slow or that old, I want pictures! They'll
make for excellent propaganda.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be