[CentOS] Inherited an everything box

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 20:57:22 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 16:45 -0400, Barry L. Kline wrote:
> William L. Maltby wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 14:35 -0400, Barry L. Kline wrote:
>
> > From rom what I see, the is no "erase" fro group in yum?
    ^^^^^^^^

Speaking of brain damage, this is an artifact of Evolution not handling
a body line beginning with "From". Thunderbird has an even more damaged
one, involving and equal sign and number.

> That's what I get for multitasking!  My old brain is prone to stack
> overflows... You are correct, It's
>
> yum groupremove

You have an empathetic listener here. My two remaining brain cells cause
this sort of problem all the time (as you could see from the typing in
my previous post). I think it's because they're trying to back each
other up, knowing the other is so forgetful.

You know they say your *memory* is the 2nd thing to go...   I can't
remember the first! :-)

--
Bill