[CentOS] Installing Centos4.3 in VMWare on XP

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:29:23 UTC 2006

> You lost me (not unusual). I'm new to VMWare. How do you tell it
> to use the iso as the cdrom? Can you walk me through this? (off-line
> of course).

Put the iso in some location that makes sense.
Edit the properties of your vmware machine, and then select the cdrom.
The options should let you change it from a physical drive (the
default) to an iso, where you'll be required to point it to the
specific file.
--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be