[CentOS] PHP Extensions

Claudio Castro

ccastro at unr.edu.ar
Thu Jun 8 13:53:31 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem, I'm running CentOS 4.3 and I just installed php with
yum, later I realize that I nedd LDAP support so I download the php-ldap
rpm with yum, everything was OK...but now..the problem is that I need
Informix support, so I search for a php-ifx module to see if it
exist...but no.
So, what are my options? recompile a fresh new php with informix
support...loosing the automatic updates with yum... or compile php with
informix support in another machine and then copy the "informix.so" to
"/usr/lib/php4/"? will that work?

Claudio