[CentOS] Changing from dynamic ip to static ip

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Mon Jun 12 23:26:05 UTC 2006

They made the changes today while I was at work but everything still seems
to be working - all websites respond and I'm getting mail, etc.  I guess
ddclient caught the change and updated everything.  I have since shutdown
ddclient (fingers crossed).

I already had their nameservers in my resolv.conf and use dyndns and
zoneedit for DNS.  Guess I can still continue with them as they are free
services.

Thanks!!