[CentOS] Conflict installing openssl.i386 with openssl.x86_64 on a x86_64 system

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Wed Jun 14 23:20:35 UTC 2006

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:

> Anyone else running openssl.i386 and openssl.x86_64 on a x86_64 machine?

We are.  Had a hassle getting all the i386 and x86_64 stuff to kickstart
and work, until we kickstarted with the "Compatibility Arch Support"
install group.  No prob after that, but I'm not sure whether you can
just install that group on an installed system and fix the issue.
-Alan

--
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Integration and Administration
<asparks at doublesparks.net>