[CentOS] Tripwire for CentOS

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Wed Jun 14 23:26:25 UTC 2006

karl at klxsystems.net wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction of an Tripwire RPM that works with
> CentOS 4.3, or advise me on how to create one from the Tripwire source
> download on Sourceforge?

Know you've found the answer to your specific question, but have you
also considered something better supported and more network-friendly
than Tripwire?  IIRC, the open source version is pretty dated.  The
for-a-price Tripwire stuff is network manageable, but there are other
nice alternatives such as Osiris (hostintegrity.org) and Samhain
(http://la-samhna.de/samhain/).  You might want to look at those as well.

Just $0.02 US.
-Alan

--
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Integration and Administration
<asparks at doublesparks.net>