[CentOS] yum install nagios, adding dag repository

karl at klxsystems.net karl at klxsystems.net
Tue Jun 20 23:19:12 UTC 2006

yeah, I actually had bookmarked your Howto when it came out on the list,
it was perfect timing since last week we had given the go-ahead to do the
full change-over to 64-bit centos, migrating away from Whitebox 32-bit.
our nagios setup was one of the keys, and the existence of the howto
assured we'd be OK.

still incorporating alot of the tips in it to future endeavours...

-karlski