[CentOS] DNS Server

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Sun Jun 25 18:21:03 UTC 2006

Hello karlski,

I'd look forward to reading your howto.  I doubt I can setup this myself as
I only have 1 stactic IP at this time.  :-(

On a side note, I have several virtual host running on this IP and have zone
files for each.  Do these virtual host need reverse or in-arpa files as
well?  (my terminolgy my be wrong)

Thanks,

Eddie