[CentOS] Core Duo Mac Mini + CentOS? Anyone tried yet?

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 01:36:12 UTC 2006

On 6/27/06, Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com> wrote:
> Seems like a nice lightweight server platform for non-disk-intensive apps.

There's no way to boot a mac mini from CD/DVD unless you use BootCamp,
as far as I know.  Also based on BootCamp, you can't change CDs during
the install, so you need a single disk image with the entire OS. And
you're unlikely to find working drivers for the bluetooth device, or
for the wireless NIC ... which I suppose you don't care about if
you're building a lightweight server, but it seems a waste to have
that hardware and not be able to use it.