[CentOS] installing wireless card

Steven Vishoot

sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 02:52:22 UTC 2006

hello,

i am trying to install my wireless card ipw3945 (intel
pro wireless abg). i have found the three files
ipw3945d, ipw3945-firmware and the ipw3945-kmod from
Dags site, but when i tried to install the
ipw3945-kmod it says it needs kmod-ipw3945 0.0.73.

where can i find it? will this work for my wireless
card. i am running Centos 4.3 on a hp dv8000t and this
is something i would like to see if it will work.

TIA

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."