[CentOS] Terms..?

Jim Perrin

jperrin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:51:18 UTC 2006

> I read this list often, and although I'm not smart enough to contribute,

I don't see why you should feel left out. This doesn't seem to stop others.
(I kid, I kid!)

>  >a fair amount of jiggery-pokery
> Just wondering...is this a technical term?  Where is it documented?

 I was going to attempt to make something humorous up, but a quick
google turned up something far more apt and unintentionally funny than
anything I'm capable of.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jiggery-pokery
It appears to even be authored by someone who might in some way relate
to the project....

/Wonder if it's time to begin starting rumors....

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be