[CentOS] CentOS 4.3 under VMWare ESX 2.5.3 Server

Wed Jun 14 13:51:17 UTC 2006
Adriano Viscarde <adriano.viscarde at rextur.com.br>

I have a  IBM XSeries 366 with 04 processors Intel Xeon 3.16 Ghz, 16 Gb
of memory and a storage IBM with 2 terabytes.
I work with virtualization and my OS in this machine is a VMware ESX
2.5.3 version. When I install CentOS 4.X as guest operating system under
ESX,  the performance is very  very bad. When I intsall RHES4 as guest
operating system under ESX, the performance is very good. It will be
that it has some problem CentOS to work with virtualization?