[CentOS] Installer ISO with testing kernel?

Wed Jun 28 20:36:05 UTC 2006
Bart Schaefer <barton.schaefer at gmail.com>

We're trying to install CentOS 4 on an ASUS P5RD1-VM motherboard,
which has the  ULI M1573 chipset.  This means we need the sata_uli
driver, which will be in RHEL4u4 and thus is (I think) in the testing
kernel currently available from CentOS.

However, that doesn't get us past the fact that the installer doesn't
recognize the drives.  Does anyone have a recommendation for how we
can get this install to work?  Can we somehow build an ISO containing
the testing kernels?  Any other suggestions for how we might get
CentOS up and running on this machine before the release of 4.4?