[CentOS] EXT3-fs error (devive dm-0) in start_transaction: Journal has aborted

Thu Jun 1 20:05:02 UTC 2006
Alfred von Campe <alfred at 110.net>

On Jun 1, 2006, at 15:02, Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

> Is it a SATA disk ? I was reading a thread on WHT a few days ago
> about a server that kept getting its filesystem corrupted in that
> way, and was only solved (for good) after replacing the SATA cable.

Yes, it is a SATA disk.  Kudos to whoever figured out that it was the
cable; that must have been a touch one to debug.  I'll replace the
cable to see if it fixes the problem, although it is difficult to
reproduce (it takes many days for it to occur).

Alfred