[CentOS] Jailing SSH users

Sat Jun 3 23:29:20 UTC 2006
Maciej Żenczykowski <maze at cela.pl>

I think the classic solution is to patch ssh (trivial patch, search around
on the internet...) with the chroot on /./ in home directory patch, then
make a users home directory /home/user/./home/user copying (linking) all
needed libs and binaries into /home/user/{bin,lib,usr,...}

Not the best solution but it works...

Cheers,
MaZe.