[CentOS] (?) Loss of fullscreen mode with freenx-0.5.0-8.c4

Tue Jun 6 17:10:59 UTC 2006
Maciej Żenczykowski <maze at cela.pl>

> I reran the connection wizard and created a new connection, insuring that the
> options were what I wanted, but it still has the same behaviour.  I
> downgraded freenx to the 0.4.4-1.centos4 package and the expected behaviour
> returned.

I have the same exact problem - pressing ctrl+alt+f switches back to
fullscreen, but the default remains to run in a window...

Furthermore I have a really pain-in-the-... problem with ctrl+alt+s/e, the
Polish language uses altgr+[shift]+a,c,e,l,n,o,s,x,z for extra letters and
it appears that pressing altgr + e or s is treated as ctrl+alt+e/s under
windows nxclient, which results in lazy/slow mode off/on instead of the
desired accented e/s.  The workaround is to press altgr, press control,
release control, press s or e.  But this is kind of sick.  The problem
only happens under windows, and I've heard it has something to do with how
windows handles altgr (right alt, using aPolish Programmer's
keyboard layout)... anybody have any ideas?

Cheers,
MaZe.