[CentOS] Installing Centos4.3 in VMWare on XP

Tue Jun 6 22:13:21 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

>    I'm trying to install Centos 4.3 in VMWare Workstation running
> on Windows XP (my laptop). I downloaded the CD iso's to my
> Linux box and burned them (I did them correctly since last time
> I screwed them up). However, when I start the VM in VMWare,
> it says the CD isn't bootable. Any ideas?

When it comes to vmware installs, I usually just tell vmware to use
the iso as the cdrom. Makes things go much quicker. You can also add
as many cdrom devices as you need to use all the isos, so that you
don't have to switch disks on install, and then remove the extras
later.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be