[CentOS] Swap memory: I can't reconcile this stuff.

Wed Jun 7 11:14:20 UTC 2006
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 10:37 +0800, Feizhou wrote:
> William L. Maltby wrote:

> > I am comfortable that "SWAP" only shows the simplest to obtain value and
> > the only problem is that a better explanation is could be provided in
> > the man pages for top.
>
> Eh? I thought that problem kind of exists for all man pages!

LOL! 7:10 A.M. still working my first cup of coffee and you made me
laugh already!. Good man, good man! I hope all of your day(s) go as well
as this minute did for me. :-))

> <snip through sig stuff>

Thanks for starting my day right!

--