[CentOS] PHP Extensions

Thu Jun 8 15:31:20 UTC 2006
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Claudio Castro wrote on Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:53:31 -0300:

> or compile php with
> informix support in another machine and then copy the "informix.so" to
> "/usr/lib/php4/"? will that work?

Remmeber, you would need to build with the same PHP version source that
centOS uses! Using the src.rpm from a 4.3 mirror looks really like the
best thing you can do! Then just install the rpm for that single so. I've
never done it before so I can't give you a better explanation. I assume
you should be able to learn what you need to do for a single php_ifx rpm
from the section about any other module in the spec file.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany