[CentOS] Terms..?

Sat Jun 10 19:43:26 UTC 2006
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

Found this

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jiggery_pokery

I must say, jiggery-pokery has always meant technical giblets* cobbled
together to create the desired effect, imho.

Didn't ever really associate jiggery-pokery with sex,

P.
*giblets is a general British type computer term meaning internal
computer parts, I believe it originated from the similarity between the
bag of giblets and the hosting carcass from the butcher and the computer
case and its little box/bag of nuts, bolts and blanking plates.

Often the phrase could be heard on the factory floor "'ere mate, I can't
build this system 'cause the case is missing the giblets"