[CentOS] OpenSSH w/ Kerberos

Wed Jun 14 06:53:13 UTC 2006
Michael B Allen <mba2000 at ioplex.com>

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:57:44 +0800
Feizhou <feizhou at graffiti.net> wrote:

> Michael B Allen wrote:
> > I'm slightly shocked to see that ssh doesn't do kerberos. Is this
> > possible or am I being stupid?
> >
> > Mike
> >

> Not sure what you mean...both ssh and sshd binaries in Centos are linked
> against kerberos libraries and the sshd_config file has some Kerberos
> and GSSAPI options turned on. Maybe you are looking at some ancient
> openssh that does not have kerberos support on some ancient distro.

They're both 3.9p1-8 on CentOS 4 and Fedora Core 3. Both are linking with
krb5 libs. And both have GSSAPIAuthentication yes in appropriate configs.

Are there any particular command switches that I should know about?

Well at least it looks like it should work.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization