[CentOS] How to create a secure user only for ssh login?

Wed Jun 14 19:36:46 UTC 2006
M. Fioretti <mfioretti at mclink.it>

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 14:24:23 PM -0500, King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU)
(Greg.King at lmit.com) wrote:

> Ah. I think I have a clearer idea on what your wanting to do now. You
> may want to look at SELinux (Comes with CentOS 4 but may either be
> enabled,set to warn or disabled depending on how it was installed).
[...]
> Anyhow here are some links I found that may help.

OK, thanks John and all the others for your feedback. I'll study the
solution you proposed.

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

"If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per
gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside."
                                                      --Robert Cringley