[CentOS] timezone correction stuff

Sun Jun 18 16:34:25 UTC 2006
Mats Karlsson <mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 12:54 +0100, Cian Cullinan wrote:
>
>> On 6/17/06, Mats Karlsson wrote:
>>
>>> And what about : system-config-time and system-config-date
>>>
>>> /Mats
>>>
>> These both point to
>> /usr/share/system-config-date/system-config-date.py and AIUI they're
>> just GUI's that update /etc/localtime and /etc/sysconfig/clock anyway.
>>

> But everybody knows that GUI is better :) (NOT)

I know that they are just gui's, and thats nice to have when you also is
equipped with a teflon covered brain ;-)

Long live Linux and the diversity and freedom of choice.

/M

--

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin (1759)