[CentOS] Xen with Centos 4.3 - pointers?

Sun Jun 18 23:15:17 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

>    I'd like to play with Xen on top of a Centos 4.3 installation. I've been
> googling, but haven't found a nice comprehensive set of notes to get me
> started. I've looked at the XenSource site, a wiki site that tells you
> how to get CentOS working in a Xen shell (or whatever it's called).
>    So, for a Xen newbie, does anyone have have any pointeds to notes,
> documentation, etc?

While I've not played with it (I prefer vmware) Karanbir was nice
enough to build it and create a repository for easy install.
http://karan.org/mock/Xen/

That should help you get it installed. Using it is something I'll
leave to you and others on the list.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be