[CentOS] CentOS-4.4 - Some major changes on the way

Tue Jun 20 14:09:23 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

William L. Maltby wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 06:03 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>
>> I would like to take the time to inform people that CentOS-4.4 will
>> contain some major changes. <snip>
>>

> I would like to thank you and Jim for the advance notice. It, again,
> demonstrates the conscientious attitude that I believe is one of the
> hallmarks of the project.

I'll second that.  Of all the distros I've used and had the opportunity
to review, I commend the CentOS team for having the most approachable
and (more importantly) transparent processes in place to keep users
abreast of changes.

Cheers,