[CentOS] APIC error on CPU0: 60(60)

Thu Jun 22 04:33:30 UTC 2006
Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com>

I really have no idea if that the thing that solved it. I have not
changed a thing in my setup but the only thing I did was to update my
BIOS firmware with the latest firmware for my intel board (revision
3869) and the problem went away.

I will now leave the machine runnig for a while and see what hppens.