[CentOS] to <cr> or not

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Mar 2 02:14:42 UTC 2006

At 08:05 PM 3/1/2006, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 19:44 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> >
> > Hey, thanks for all of the info on DOS and Unix file editing and all
> > the things that CAN go wrong if you are NOT careful.
> >
> > So I have been careful to stay consistant.  As much as I can....
> >

>I have found that if I install CentOS on all my machines that used to
>run windows ... I have a fairly consistent UNIX only set of text
>files ...

Work in progress!

>Just one of many suggestions :)

And actually the one that is in my target sights.

There are still a number of important decision points:

Do I actually maintain my NT domain as I have been planing, or do I
just switch to NFS?

How will I support printing if I punt on NetBios services?

The death of Eudora?  Or should I attempt WINE?
         Evolution of Thunderbird?

I am actually within a short step to moving into the Linux camp.....