[CentOS] Apache config for php?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:17:38 UTC 2006

> Oh man and I wanted to get out of here and go to bed but y'all made me
> laugh...see what my friggin question started oh
> lol
> that's it I ain't lookin here no more tonite!

Well FINE! If you want to actually accomplish something here... It's
probably not working because you're calling it a .php3 file, which is
OLD and deprecated. The php.conf file in /etc/httpd/conf.d does not
contain the necessary AddType entry to run .php3 files. Rename it to
.php, or even better, use an index.php file of
<?php phpinfo(); ?>   as was previously suggested. That should be all you need.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety''
Benjamin Franklin 1775