[CentOS] Problem with oracle&httpd...

siva m tech.sivam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:18:22 UTC 2006

Hi,
     I've tried using both the ways:  I set ORACLE_HOME, LD_PATH_LIBRARY and
PERL5LIB paths in
/etc/sysconfig/httpd and restarted the server. But it didn't work and also
tried including the ORACLE_HOME/lib inside ld.so.sonf but even that too
didn't work. Please suggest if anything I am missing out.

thanks,
-siv