[CentOS] Moving files to new server

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Sun Mar 5 16:33:04 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info.  My current setup is with just the three partitions.  I
have never had any problems doing it that way and I'm very pleased with
CentOS which has been upgraded several times since Redhat 8.0. I had a few
bumps in the road with the Fedora releases but nothing major.  Just thought
I'd ask these question while I have an opportunity to change things a
little.  I have thought about adding a second HD for /home and /var and
still might do so while I have the chance.

Again, thanks!!