[CentOS] DVD RAM drive and CentOS 4

Robert Tate

rbt at iag.net
Tue Mar 7 02:37:13 UTC 2006

I just picked up a Sony DRU-820A, 2 layar, DVD+-R, +-RW, RAM drive. It seems
to be ok in the normal modes, but I'm not sure what I need to due with the
RAM usage. I have some DVD-RAM disks. I put one in on the off chance it would
just work, but it said it wasn't formatted. What do I need to due to use the
this in RAM mode. I didn't find anything that seemed to be aimed at this.

Thanks in advance for any pointers on where to look for info or what to do.

Bob Tate