[CentOS] server vendor

Nick list at everywhereinternet.com
Sun Mar 12 23:50:57 UTC 2006

William Warren wrote:
> I need a good server vendor(not dell) that i can get a server from
> that is 1u rack mountable(2u max) with a decent turnaround(i am hoping
> if i order tomorrow i can get it within two weeks.  who would you
> recommend?
we run CentOS 3 and 4 on acer's altos server platform without any
problem. The management tools and resources available for Linux aren't
half as comprehensive as dell's though. Turn around has been with one
week here in Australia, but i imagine it changes from territory to
territory and depends on stock etc.