[CentOS] Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the slowest of them all? CentOS

ryan ryanag at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 18 18:36:35 UTC 2006

Then, CentOS wouldn't be free, and google ads create all sorts of privacy
concerns if done during an OS install.

I think an excellent business model would be to ask for money from government
agencies and businesses that use CentOS.

Sometimes IT departments need to spend money or it "goes away" (more so in
government than elsewhere).