[CentOS] yumex questions

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Mar 21 15:50:00 UTC 2006

I am looking at yumex on my toshiba, trying to create a kickstart for
my hp.....

What is profiles?  Is it possible to build a list completely of
install, ignoring the current install?

Again, I am trying to help myself along with kickstart.  And how do I
tell what is just installed without having to be selected?

So I do not see freeradius listed not in the update selection nor the
install selection.  A rpm -qa|grep radius shows freeradius installed
on the toshiba.

It would be 'neat' of kickstart config could take advantage of yumex....