[CentOS] httpd not starting after 4.3 update

Jerry Geis

geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Mar 23 06:13:25 UTC 2006

After updating to 4.3 I cant get httpd to startup.
I see no messages in /var/log/message other that httpd failed.

I see no errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log

there is mention in ssl_error_log that no RSA or DSA certificate is found.
I dont know what to do about that.I tried starting in the  non fork mode
but all it does is give me a prompt no error message .

Also of note I am having issue with sshd. It starts up but I cannot connect
to the machine.

I have been at this for a couple hours now. trying anything...

Jerry