[CentOS] Sound Blaster Live! 24bit how to get it support?

lnthai2002 at aim.com

Fri Mar 24 03:48:17 UTC 2006

Hi,
I used to use the onboard sound card(SIS) and it work well with centos
4 stock and unsupported kernel. I have just got a new Sound Blaster
Live! 24bit and installed it on the system. The current kernel does not
detect the sound card. Is there anyway i can make this card run on
centos? This is a fairly new card, why the stock kernel does not have
the driver module compiled from it?
Thai

Where there's will, there's a way