[CentOS] CentOS 4.3 Jigdo

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Fri Mar 24 18:08:05 UTC 2006

I'm hoping to get back to you with a script which will automagically
generate these for all architectures binCD/binDVD/srcDVD, I've just been
far too busy :)

And I'm still deliberating on what to do with the default source (I could
provide a list of mirrors or something like that... instead of the
current local file source)