[CentOS] I am computer literate!

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Mar 26 01:31:31 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 19:16 -0600, Steve Bergman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a resident of Oklahoma City OK, which is not far from Tuttle.
>
> Please accept my apologies for that pompous idiot.  I had never heard of
> him until today;  Tuttle is really Nowheresville. (Don't blink or you'll
> miss it.)
>
> The work that you guys do is invaluable to me and is very much appreciated.
>
> If I weren't so horrified at his behavior, I'd  probably have gotten a
> good laugh at his expense. :-)
----
This is a far more serious problem than it appears to be...CentOS is
taking over web sites everywhere. As Bill Murray said in Groundhog Day,
"this rodent must be stopped"

He's a politician, of course he's a pompous idiot. I especially enjoyed
his personal web page which states, "that his door is always open and
that I answer all calls"...someone should alert the Oklahoman newspaper
to this story and I would guarantee you that he would fail to take that
phone call.

;-)

Craig