[CentOS] I am computer literate!

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Mar 26 09:20:43 UTC 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/tuttle_centos/
>
> Why, oh why Johnny didn't you let him actually CALL the FBI ? It would
> have been a great show. I bet the FBI computer forensice professionals
> would have some great fun :)

To be honest, after this remark:

	"I am sorry that we had to go through the process and accusations
	to get the problem resolved. It could have been resolved a lot
	quicker if the initial correspondence with you provided the
	helpful information that was transmitted in the last messages. My
	initial contact with VIDIA disallowed any knowledge of creating
	the problem.Ã"

Johnny should have invoiced him for the services he provided.

Kind regards,