[CentOS] ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY & IBM Thinkpad R40

Max H. btmanmeh at verizon.net
Tue Mar 28 18:22:00 UTC 2006

Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

> It might be, but is your screen capable of that resolution ?
>
> This might also (very likely, actually) be a modeline related problem.
> In that case, you are in for some pain.

Yeah, I'm sure my screen is capable of this resolution, because the spec
page I'm looking at is for my particular laptop model. These are specs
directly from IBM. Technically IBM says the display is capable of
2048x1536 at the maximum, and 1280x1024 is listed as well.

If it's going to be extremely difficult to get it working, I'm not sure
it's worth the pain to me. Thanks.

Max