[CentOS] Forum Decorum: a reminder seems appropriate.

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:27:23 UTC 2006

On 30/03/06, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 18:50 -0700, Collins Richey wrote:
>
> > And a final note for Peter and Craig
> >
> > This post hand crafted by Morons 'R US: I disable selinux on all my systems.
> ----
> I think Peter very much agrees with you. I also think that you should do
> with your systems as you see best and would never presume upon you.
> Disabling SELinux doesn't make you a moron.
[SNIP]
We are digressing from topic.....The pointers state start a new thread ;-)

IMHO Good list etiquette is always welcome and generally people with
clear posts and follow ups get there problem solutions faster. That is
incentive enough to follow clear posting policy.

--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux