[CentOS] Do i have to open port 631 for LAN printing

Sat Mar 4 14:51:39 UTC 2006
lnthai2002 at aim.com <lnthai2002 at aim.com>

Hi,
I have a Samsung printer(ML-2010) connect to my centos 4.2 machine by
usb. I want to share this printer with 3 windowsXP mchines in my LAN.
Although i have install driver for the printer on all machines, use
samba to share the printer, from the windows machine i still have an
error"access denied, can not connect to printer" or something similar.
In Security Level, i have checked "trusted device: eth0, sit0" , is
port 631 automatically open? How do i know that my problem is not
caused by the blocked port? Hope anyone can help
Thai