[CentOS] per port ip routing -- possible?

Thu Mar 2 23:45:02 UTC 2006
Maciej Żenczykowski <maze at cela.pl>

you can use the iptables mangle table to match packets (or rather with
CONNMARK mark entire connections) and then ip routing can be made to
take this into consideration (see 'ip rule' fwmark option) by having 2 or
more routing tables selected by the 'ip rule's.