[CentOS] Re: Safety

Mon Mar 20 19:18:16 UTC 2006
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

The only time I had remote updates not work, is when either :

a)Someone leaves a floppy in the machine and it tries to boot of it when
I reboot....
b)Someone leaves the keyboard disconnected or something resting on the
keyboard.

I've had very few genuine issues where a machine dies after a solid
yumming session...

P.