[CentOS] Non-torrent D/L of 4.3 DVD image?

Wed Mar 22 22:11:03 UTC 2006
Jack Bailey <jack at internetguy.net>

Maciej Żenczykowski wrote:

> It's not a matter of voting... it's a matter of paying for the ftp server
> bandwidth. Using bittorrent you pay for the transfer by uploading a bit
> yourself, not to mention that many volunteers (like me) leave their
> bittorrents clients up and running long after they're done downloading
> (I've already uploaded about 35 DVD's worth).

What's the difference between 4 CDs and 1 DVD split into 4 chunks?
Nothing. If you want to make a case for distributing costs, then yank
the CDs and make them only available as torrents as well.

Jack