[CentOS] Server spontaneously rebooting under RHEL-4

Tue Mar 28 14:21:42 UTC 2006
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

you are aware of the support resources available for RHEL and Oracle
right? There also is a nahant-list which is Red Hat's mail list for
RHEL-4

Just wanting to point out the perhaps more logical places to seek
assistance though I am sure that the CentOS team is flattered by your
asking for help on this list.

Craig